Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BGI-LHR First (jet terminal)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2022, 2:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, Flying Blue Gold, MH Enrich Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I had never heard of this and it got me interested as I am going for a big Birthday in December.
Is this service only for F pax or also for GGL travelling in Club? Do you need to pre-register or you can just turn up?
Old Sep 30, 2022, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by FlyingYan
I had never heard of this and it got me interested as I am going for a big Birthday in December.
Is this service only for F pax or also for GGL travelling in Club? Do you need to pre-register or you can just turn up?
Passengers travelling in First only, confirmed on the oneworld lounges site;
https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lounges?location=BGI
Old Sep 30, 2022, 3:14 am

Programs: BA GGLfL, WoH Lifetime Globalist, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingYan
Passengers flying first in BA can just turn up. The Jet Center knows who you are! It is not a GGL perk.

According to the Jet Centre website, there is also paid access: Passengers travelling in the First cabin are eligible for Trident Suite departure service with the compliments of British Airways. Reservations for other premium passengers can be made up to one day prior to your flight based on availability.

Doc Copper

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.