Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Neighboring passenger’s shoe almost in face

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Neighboring passenger’s shoe almost in face

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2022, 9:28 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Originally Posted by Detroiter
Mmmmm, yes. In the U.S. you'd be likely to be brought up on child-molestation charges even for a tap on the shoulder intended to wake him, so I'd say no to that.
First time I’d ask her mother. How far could it be? Apologies if you don’t have full mobility , but if not , I find the statement odd. You could get up?

I wouldn’t have any compunctions about moving the boys foot. The comments to beware aren’t credible if you are touching his shoe because you could say “he’s kicking me”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.