Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best hotel near T5 for a quick o'nite

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2022, 5:01 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Radisson Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Dn212
As a slightly off topic, we're looking for somewhere to stay for a flight from terminal 3. We have stayed in the PI at terminal 4 before and take the train/tube/bus to T5 and think we'll probably do that again but is this a good option for T3 too? We aren't huge fans of busses so the train/tube is a big draw for us! Plus, train is free.
Better for T3. down the walkway to the main terminal, down to underground, onto T3. Free with Oyster card. Probably can use the HEX too.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 5:12 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
From PI T4 to T3 you are better off heading to the HEX/crossrail as this is closer to the PI and closer to T3.

When you enter T4 from the walkway the lifts to HEX/crossrail are pretty much there on the left - the tube is right at the other end of the terminal. Note there are no more HEX connectors from T4 to Heathrow Central so you would be depending on getting crossrail which is every half an hour - although I think it may be going up to every 15 mins at some stage soon?
Smid likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 5:45 am

Thanks. May well stick to the PI at Terminal 4. Will have allot of luggage so minimal walking, and lifts, are probably essential.

Has anyone tried the Crown Plaza at T4? It only seems to be a little more expensive, just wondering how much nicer it is. Might be spending a fair bit of time in the room! But the the PI has the Costa.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 5:51 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
These 4 hotels are an easy walk from each other. The CP and HIX are in same building and share some facilities. The CP rooms are better equipped than PI and it's a fairly new hotel. When PI is busy, which is the norm, then the CP will feel less of a zoo.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 11:15 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
I booked a flex rate at the T5 Premier Inn for a stay next Sunday night. Getting into LHR around 10:45pm with my next flight at 9:45am. Was coming in at 46 for the night but booked at 61 fully flex in case plans change. Now up to 55 or so for the pre-pay rate.
Hopefully buses will be running at that time of night (The 423 at 11:18pm apparently)

HI Bath Road was 116 but dropped to 113. Now down to around 102 which is cheaper than in the flash sale the other day.
Staybridge Bath Road 123
Hatton Cross HGI 98.
HGI T2/T3 170
Crowne Plaza T4 126
Sofitel 175
PI T2/T3 Bath Road 66

Most seem to be a bit of a premium for what might be 7hrs of so, most of which will be sleeping.

Thistle (pre-pay) 76; flex 89
Moxy (pre-pay) 123!

Last edited by xenole; Apr 24, 2023 at 11:24 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.