Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Sensational crew on BA925 NUE-LHR July 19th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2022, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum

I am also quick to complain but I think it's worth to mention here what a great crew we had on the 925 to LHR yesterday:

- took great care of my wife and 4 months old
- kindly signed my baby's logbook
- proactive service
- super chatty
- gave me advice on what to do in Guildford when we move there next week
- 10min photo session in the cockpit after landing and chat with Cpt/ FO
- a whole bottle of Champagne for take away

If either Michael, Mike or Samantha is on this forum then I like to say that was much appreciated - my next job is to write in and to say formally thank you.

Of course HAL had to spoil it though by not having luggage handlers available

D
Old Jul 20, 2022, 7:05 am

Programs: BA Gold
A nice reminder that, while the current levels of disruption may be unprecedented, that in the majority of cases (at least looking across the significant number of sectors that I've travelled since January) (the softer part of) BA's soft product is part of the reason why many of us keep going back.
HIDDY and efincomputer like this.

Last edited by Mekko; Jul 20, 2022 at 7:10 am Reason: Don't want to turn this into a single-tray-CW-meal-bashing thread
Old Jul 20, 2022, 7:43 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Originally Posted by Mekko
A nice reminder that, while the current levels of disruption may be unprecedented, that in the majority of cases (at least looking across the significant number of sectors that I've travelled since January) (the softer part of) BA's soft product is part of the reason why many of us keep going back.
IMO the crew yes not the soft product. I had some amazing crew in the last 6 months or so and in one occasion probably the best I ever had.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 8:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Mucci: Classe de la Luxe Eternelle
Nice thread but your final comment should be kept between you and the crew and not for a public forum - or to be mentioned in any formal thanks. This is a nice gesture that isn’t allowed AFAIK.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 8:43 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by Duck1981
Of course HAL had to spoil it though by not having luggage handlers available
BA do all their own ground handling at LHR so that has nothing to do with HAL who don't provide handling services to any airlines, they are the owner and operator of the airfield.
Duck1981 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.