Wiki Posts
Search

How To Print My Itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2022, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
How To Print My Itinerary

I have a booking that has be subject to some schedule changes. I want to print out my whole itinerary on a single piece of paper. Manage My Booking only allows me to see one leg at a time rather than the whole itinerary. Any suggestions how I can do this?
Old Jun 1, 2022, 4:28 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Easiest option if you really need to do this would be to copy the details for each segment and paste them into a text file to remove the formatting.

That will compact it right down so that you can print it.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 6:47 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Open the Manage My Booking page.
Click on the "Go back to previous design" link at the top of the page. Wait. (It's really slow.)
On the right hand side, under "Print your itinerary" click on "View/Print your itinerary".
That'll get you at least a more compact view. Still too much detail about baggage, etc. but @golfmad has the right idea- copy and paste.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Try the MMB on another website with your BA pnr. Finnair AY, RJ Royal Jordain, UL SriLankan ,QF Qantas etc. They can show a different presentation
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 9:59 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
You could try www.checkmytrip.com as it is a BA booking on Amadeus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.