Wiki Posts
Search

Barclays Upgrade Voucher Missing?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2022, 4:43 pm
PB2
Original Poster

Barclays Upgrade Voucher Missing?

On 31 August I hit 12 months of the Barclays Premier Avios scheme – and the Barclays Avios app states that the 12 months “anniversary target” is complete. It also says that the upgrade voucher will be transferred to your BAEC account “within 5 working days”. The BAEC account is correctly linked and all Avios have debited correctly to the BAEC account. Does the voucher normally appear on the reward flight booking page – in the same location as the Amex 241 vouchers appear? 2 weeks later I still can’t locate the Barclays voucher anywhere on my BAEC account? Thanks.
Old May 15, 2022, 11:50 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Elite
It should sit where the vouchers usually sit. Mine is in the screenshot below.

dougzz likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 12:14 am

Programs: BA Silver, Amex Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I struggled to track mine down, but could see it when when booking on the 'Book and Upgrade' page only.
Old May 16, 2022, 12:45 am
PB2
Original Poster

Thanks - looks as if I need to contact Barclays/BAEC then. Oh and I meant 31 April, not August!
Old May 16, 2022, 1:37 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by PB2
Thanks - looks as if I need to contact Barclays/BAEC then. Oh and I meant 31 April, not August!
No, you didn’t 😉

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.