Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trouble seeing transactions in BAEC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2022, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Trouble seeing transactions in BAEC

Hi there, is anybody else currently unable to see BAEC transactions in the app? I’ve been unable to access for days - despite log out and log back in. I was wanting to check my Avios Barclaycard points had hit as suggested in an email from Barclaycard! Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 26, 2022, 2:01 pm
PB2

Yes me too - you can still see recent transactions in the Executive Club Rewards app if it helps.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 2:55 pm

it's hit and miss for me. Depending on the day, they sometimes show or don't. Sometimes if it doesn't work on the app, it still appears on the web version
Old May 11, 2022, 1:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold. Hilton Diamond
Same here - it has been like it for a good week or so now and I haven't been able to view them in the app either. I've been trying to check if I've received the correct number of points for the double tier points offer with BA Hols following a recent trip but the cynical side of me says the system doesn't want me to know! (It took many months and several calls to get them last time but they were eventually credited after I followed the advice from FT and emailed [email protected]). I wonder what's going to break next, assuming there's anything left to break...
Old May 12, 2022, 4:14 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Same for me - I haven’t been able to see my transactions or statement on the app or on the website. I’ve been keeping a manual count of my tier points to make sure they have been posting
Old May 12, 2022, 9:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
I have no problem in the app but every time online on the ba website it gives me an error message.
Old May 13, 2022, 2:20 am

Having the same issue, now TPs arnt posting (GF same ones have on her account) , looks like im going to need to call them GRRRR
Old May 13, 2022, 2:43 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Same here, haven't been able to view transactions in the app or on the website for a while now. You might be able to see the most recent transactions by scrolling down to the bottom of your BAEC home page?

Mine does show my 'recent transactions' - but if I click on 'View all transactions' button, it says I have no recent transactions!
Old May 13, 2022, 3:14 am

Originally Posted by vintagepilot
Same here, haven't been able to view transactions in the app or on the website for a while now. You might be able to see the most recent transactions by scrolling down to the bottom of your BAEC home page?

Mine does show my 'recent transactions' - but if I click on 'View all transactions' button, it says I have no recent transactions!

Yeah mines exactly the same , can see recent transactions like you say at bottom of page but no flight TP or avios been added from a flight over a weel ago on BA and 3 weeks on Alaska (another issue to deal with!)

Just on the phone now!
Old May 13, 2022, 3:31 am

15 Mins on the phone to Silver Exec No, Guy escalated recent BA Flights TP and Avios, Alaska Flight TP and Avios and escalated the error on the account! Very happy with the service to be fair , will see if i get any replys over the next few weeks!
Old May 13, 2022, 4:03 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
Can't see transactions on either the app or the web page. Has been like that for about a week.
Old May 19, 2022, 6:40 am

Update - after receiving an email saying that missing Avios and TPs have been added , just logged into my exec club works perfectly again on PC and APP !
PlaneSpeaking likes this.
Old May 19, 2022, 7:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold. Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by deerhunter290378
Update - after receiving an email saying that missing Avios and TPs have been added , just logged into my exec club works perfectly again on PC and APP !
Thanks Deerhunter. It’s not working on my app (yet) but the mobile version of the site worked. Thank you for letting us know. Needless to say, my missing double BAH tier points are still missing but will follow up by email in a month or so.
Old May 19, 2022, 7:29 am
PB2

Yep my app now working too as of today
Old May 19, 2022, 11:51 am

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
shocking turn.

i called last night to investigate a debit of avios i thought i saw but since i could not see beyond the last four transactions...nor could the ggl agent. so i wrote in and they told me they too were unable to pull a statement for my entire month of april.

now six hours later and the website works!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.