Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refunds on BA.com

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2022, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Refunds on BA.com

Am trying to refund a flex F booking that I no longer need. I can’t believe they still don’t allow you to do this online ! Only offered a voucher so have to call and be stuck on hold for ages to sort this out. They really make it hard to love them sometimes!
Old Feb 24, 2022, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
Am trying to refund a flex F booking that I no longer need. I can’t believe they still don’t allow you to do this online ! Only offered a voucher so have to call and be stuck on hold for ages to sort this out. They really make it hard to love them sometimes!
Phone YouFirst, if it’s a 1st class ticket they answer more quickly than other numbers.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 2:54 am

Programs: BAEC Silver/OW Sapphire
Agreed. I had a flight cancelled by BA yesterday and the cancellation email informs me I should call BA to get a refund. The bloody cheek of it when they know how difficult it is to get through to the call centres without holding for an hour.

Whatever happened to the option in MMB to take a refund in the event of cancellation?
Old Feb 24, 2022, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spursdebs
Phone YouFirst, if it’s a 1st class ticket they answer more quickly than other numbers.
Doing that as we speak, but annoyed me! Quick to take the cash online, not so easy to get it back. If they are trying to rebuild the airline it’s the little things like this that they should stop annoying pax with!
Old Feb 24, 2022, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
Doing that as we speak, but annoyed me! Quick to take the cash online, not so easy to get it back. If they are trying to rebuild the airline it’s the little things like this that they should stop annoying pax with!
Vouchers are fine for a few hundred pounds, not lots of thousands !
Old Feb 24, 2022, 3:42 am

Send a DM on twitter! if you're gold you tend to be sorted out relatively quickly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.