Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

T5 galleries north lounge - early morning advice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T5 galleries north lounge - early morning advice?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2022, 12:05 pm

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by KARFA
I had a flight on Sunday at 0820 and had two glasses of champagne with my breakfast. Didn't drink anymore on the flight.

Generally two is my limit before a morning flight, but obviously once past midday all bets are off
Lightweight................
😃
KARFA likes this.

Last edited by crazyarmadillo; Feb 15, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Old Feb 15, 2022, 12:13 pm

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by RB211
In Texas, depending on the day and county too! I was surprised when I was in DFW many years ago, that on Sunday the AC didn't start serving alcohol until noon. Good thing they didn't build the airport in a Sunday dry county.

rb211.
Funny your should say that I was in DFW a couple weeks back... Never again....

Joking aside,they do open at 7am most days though.

The masses were waiting. I was the front of the line 😁
Old Feb 15, 2022, 2:25 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Hazgreen1
Any ideas what the champagne is in the galleries club lounges? Last went in November and it was self serve Prosecco which wasn’t great
Nicolas Feuillatte. At least it was last week.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 3:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro
Originally Posted by JessicaB
I have, and never will, understand why people feel this need to drink alcohol at 6am in an airport when they would never consider doing this anywhere else.
Damn…. Flash back to living at home. It’s the Op’s holiday, c’mon man, you do you and let him enjoy! Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.