olouie, LETTERBOY and LSSI92 like this.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 12:10 am

And soon to be pruned, I would think.

rb211.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 12:35 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
I’ve been an obedient mask wearer all through the pandemic. Like lots of other obedient and disobedient people, I absolutely hate wearing them. Whilst they were probably effective with less infectious variants earlier in the pandemic, much of their utility has now gone thanks to viral evolution in the form of Omicron.

Enough is enough now. The disease is well on its way to becoming endemic and I think we all need to lift our spirits and move on. Unless we live in an isolation tank, we are going to meet this virus. It cannot be controlled or curtailed.

I will not be wearing a mask on London transport irrespective of what the mayor says. If he really wanted to stop the spread of covid, he would do something about overcrowding.

I will continue to wear them in airports and on planes (because I am not willing to get into a confrontation with staff or authorities in those settings) BUT as long as I am mandated to do so I will only travel for business. If the travel industry wants my leisure spend back then it needs to move on too.
FYI it will still be a legally enforceable requirement to wear masks on all TFL carriages and buses.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 12:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Even though it totally blew through the official FT preferred narrative, this thread was allowed to run. Tells me the farce is on its last legs. No more appetite to slap down after 1-2 narrative busting posts...light at the end of the tunnel.

Onward Upward
matt_likes likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 12:49 am

Programs: BA Silver AA Lifetime Gold
Surprised no one has said.....

'Do your own research" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spike
Old Jan 21, 2022, 1:06 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

This thread has been closed because the topic has diverted into one that no longer fits the scope of this forum.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.