Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA895 from Reykjavik - Mon 17 Jan - Covid alert

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA895 from Reykjavik - Mon 17 Jan - Covid alert

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2022, 9:45 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, UA Mileage Plus, Hotels.com Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Pizza Express Gold
We had 3 flights to the UK in 2021 and got pinged after 2 of them, on day 5 and on day 9. It seems utterly pointless, given the lack of recording seat numbers etc (unlike Spain for example), but for most people it doesn't matter due to no need to isolate. If, on the other hand, you work in a hospital then it's some extra days off work...
SxMan likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 1:14 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by WingsAroundtheWorld
Just ignore it and get on with your everyday life. Time to move on.

Wow, how irresponsible and people will wonder why we will still have a flights disrupted August 2022 thread and why their flight or route has been pulled again..
Grace B and WickedStepMother like this.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 4:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, Star Alliance Silver
Well, we've had 3 jabs and most of us have have COVID (I got it courtesy of American Airlines... despite everyone wearing masks).
It's not going to go away, so if you are worried, then just stay home and let everyone else just get on with their lives.
mfhpfl, SxMan and 221129 like this.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 4:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by WingsAroundtheWorld
Well, we've had 3 jabs and most of us have have COVID (I got it courtesy of American Airlines... despite everyone wearing masks).
It's not going to go away, so if you are worried, then just stay home and let everyone else just get on with their lives.
Thats impractical and thAnkfully not going to happen. Whilst people go around so flippantly and the virus spreads we will continue on the circle that we are.

Despite us needed to live with it I don’t think airlines will let people knowing board an aircraft nor countries knowing let people in who have covid for a while.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 4:49 pm

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
I nearly fell for this!

Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
Wow, how irresponsible and people will wonder why we will still have a flights disrupted August 2022 thread and why their flight or route has been pulled again..
Old Jan 20, 2022, 4:50 pm

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
I wouldn’t bet on that

Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
Thats impractical and thAnkfully not going to happen. Whilst people go around so flippantly and the virus spreads we will continue on the circle that we are.

Despite us needed to live with it I don’t think airlines will let people knowing board an aircraft nor countries knowing let people in who have covid for a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.