Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sofia B2B

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2021, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Borislav Trifonov
Based in Bulgaria I just end my 36h trip SOF-LHR-SOF.

At moment BA fly only days 1,6,7 to Sofia both ways was 2 y old planes a320 .Nice flights at all a bit confused with last moment go around at LHR but over all very good expirience.

both way flights was 12 row business class ! I Never seen something like that and me do that trip last years at least 50 times...

Any reason business class to be so popular this days !?

back to topic...

I do it online check in from Sofia via BA app with hand bag only so I moved direct via security as old days but without paper board card at gate staff ask me day 2 and 8 booked pcr and other things that is must for UK trip this days and this papers normally is asked at check in desk.
Today when arrive on c2 was no paravans so was ok to be back immediately for return flight.
Online check in from London was not possible.
Thanks for sharing your experiences,
Was 12 rows of J full on your flights or was it just the curtain pulled back until that row?

I'm not sure of BA but LH sometimes does a curtain game on empty flights for Y passengers to squeeze so that they could pay more for J on their next trip.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 2:29 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
Lightbulb B2B in SOF

Connection B2B in SOF
Now that travels have resumed and the threads I read relate to last year, Ive not been able to see any other threads specific to SOF (forgive me if I've missed)
Has anyone managed to do a B2B in SOF recently? Looking at my TP run in May LHR/SOF/LHR

I have just completed an AY trip LHR/HEL/LHR with a 3 hour delay out of LHR and yet the B2B in HEL was a dream, literally 55 mins between and AY kindly parked inbound next to outbound flight! Great to be on their A350 too.

TIA to all you amazing peeps
Old Apr 19, 2022, 4:50 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
There is some info buried in the main thread here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...ations-57.html post#855

.. and another specific SOF thread here: B2b at Sofia

I guess it might depend on whether this is a straight B2B or the start of a longer ex-SOF trip, which might require document checks.
Windsor001 likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 4:57 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
Brilliant thank you, think I found it regarding "melee of arriving and departing passengers"
Will be a direct B2B

Many thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.