Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA partnership with Randox Health: Covid PCR Tests £60

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA partnership with Randox Health: Covid PCR Tests £60

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2022, 4:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by chrisjmuk
Does the Randox PCR certificate which is issued for on-site LHR say the swab was taken by someone and not self administered?
The requirements for South Korea mention it cannot be self taken & test center details also need to be on it. But I cannot info of if this is contained on the certificate.

Thanks
Hello,

Randox certificates say "Sample collection was conducted by a Health Care Professional (HCP)" if you go to a test centre. They don't have the lab details on them. It does however have a "accessioning" location which is the lab address (I assume) and looks official enough.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.