Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No SkyFlyer Logbooks because of COVID

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2022, 3:40 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
My little one has their first flight in a few weeks. Does anyone know if the log books are back? It’s a short haul flight if that makes any difference.

Also will it be easier to use Club or the family check in at T5? We won’t have a push chair to check in but probably will wrap up and check in the car seat.

I have looked at a few of the threads on this but any other tips?
Old Mar 8, 2022, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by lcylocal
My little one has their first flight in a few weeks. Does anyone know if the log books are back? It’s a short haul flight if that makes any difference.

Also will it be easier to use Club or the family check in at T5? We won’t have a push chair to check in but probably will wrap up and check in the car seat.

I have looked at a few of the threads on this but any other tips?
Log books are available on board, just ask one of the crew.
lcylocal likes this.
Old May 11, 2022, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by MFCC
Log books are available on board, just ask one of the crew.
My outbound flight LHR->PHL said these are not available anymore onboard and you have to get them from checkin. On return, BWI checkin did not have any, they said ask onboard, who also did not have any! I sent my mum to ask at LHR checkin, and they said they also do not have them and you might be able to get one online e.g. from ebay!

Anyone actually had any success in getting one from BA recently?

john
Old May 11, 2022, 5:33 am

Programs: BAEC
My husband still has his Junior Jet Club logbook stored with our passports. We only take it transatlantic and both cabin crew and flight deck are thrilled to see it and happy to complete. We did have one embarrassing first class return where the entire flight were held up because we couldn’t disembark until the flight deck returned the book. After a couple of minutes I left him behind and urged the crew to let the lesser mortals off. 😉. After all it was a Companion Voucher redemption and I think I was bronze and he was silver at the time so hardly BAEC royalty!
Old May 11, 2022, 6:02 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by john205
My outbound flight LHR->PHL said these are not available anymore onboard and you have to get them from checkin. On return, BWI checkin did not have any, they said ask onboard, who also did not have any! I sent my mum to ask at LHR checkin, and they said they also do not have them and you might be able to get one online e.g. from ebay!

john
Yes I got one onboard for my little one at the first attempt on LHR to TFS.
Old May 11, 2022, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by john205

I don’t recall outstations ever giving these out, and it’s been years since LHR/LGW have had them. They’re typically loaded onboard though, I’ve seen them given out proactively on quite a few recent flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.