Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie to companion voucher

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2020, 8:39 am
A13

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
If you return the June 2021 one to a Future Travel Voucher it will be valid until Apr 2022
Yeah, know thats an option, but wonder if that will still be an option come March if i need it..
Old Nov 24, 2020, 12:36 pm

Programs: BAEC
Welcome! We just discovered we had a companion voucher that had been sat on our account since March, so currently researching options too. Thought the voucher would have been taken off us as we had £9k of refunds put back on our Amex, but still there! Now trying to see how it all works but seems you have to get in early to get the best deals for sure!
Old Nov 24, 2020, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by CrazyLilBlondie
Welcome! We just discovered we had a companion voucher that had been sat on our account since March, so currently researching options too. Thought the voucher would have been taken off us as we had £9k of refunds put back on our Amex, but still there! Now trying to see how it all works but seems you have to get in early to get the best deals for sure!
Welcome to FlyerTalk

The voucher is safe once it’s in your BA account. Have a good read of the main thread wiki and maybe ask any specific questions there BA American Express 2-4-1 Voucher Discussion

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.