Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eVouchers can now be used in BA app

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2020, 5:54 am

Programs: BA Silver (for now)
Originally Posted by KARFA
if your email showed a value for your voucher then that is an online evoucher you can use it on the website or app, the email should look like this:

If there is no value shown then it is an offline FTV and you need to call to use it. Your email would look like this:
Thank you, it’s the later
Old Nov 18, 2020, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
In some circumstances, up to 3 FTVs can be combined into a mega-voucher, if you call in - and that's the terminology to request it. It doesn't always work, again depending on the underlying complexities.
If you have one PNR with multiple passengers and tickets havent been reissued you can convert it to one mega voucher.

If there is a single person on a PNR and the ticket hasnt been reissued you can get a CDET voucher which can be used online.

If you have multiple separate PNRs they cant be converted into a single mega voucher.

However you can use upto 3 vouchers at a time and these can be a combination.
Old Nov 19, 2020, 12:20 pm

Programs: Gold at BA, Hilton and Radisson.
Originally Posted by Anonba
However you can use upto 3 vouchers at a time and these can be a combination.
So I could use 3 eVouchers at once if I book via. the phone? Thanks
Old Nov 19, 2020, 12:47 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by ScienceTeacher
So I could use 3 eVouchers at once if I book via. the phone? Thanks
Yes, and in the Rebook thread there are several examples of people doing just that. Three is the maximum on one PNR.
Old Nov 19, 2020, 2:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AVIS Presidents Club
I booked a flight yesterday and used three vouchers combined. But the issue that I had was that the voucher emails that BA had initially sent out back in June gave the original 125 booking ref and not the 125-4200xxxxxx So I had to call to get the correct numbers issued which was done over the phone. I could then combine up to 4 vouchers on the website.
Old Nov 20, 2020, 2:49 am

Programs: BA Silver
Can you make a dummy booking and apply the Evoucher to check its value (and not book the flight)? I cannot recall the value of one of my vouchers but equally I don’t want to apply it, not book and then invalidate/have to call up down the line.
Old Nov 20, 2020, 3:04 am

Programs: BA Silver, Virgin Gold
Originally Posted by Brisbane Road
Can you make a dummy booking and apply the Evoucher to check its value (and not book the flight)? I cannot recall the value of one of my vouchers but equally I don’t want to apply it, not book and then invalidate/have to call up down the line.
Yes i did this ona number of vouchers.

No issed when i then used them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.