Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Will BA spot this and cancel one of my bookings?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will BA spot this and cancel one of my bookings?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2020, 12:21 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by aristoph
Right now there are Avios seats in both cabins on the same flights, and my thinking is to book both with a view to cancelling the one I don't need at the last minute (maybe even T-25h?).
So they sell F seats despite having penciled in equipment that doesn't have an F
Old Sep 19, 2020, 2:36 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by funkydrummer
So they sell F seats despite having penciled in equipment that doesn't have an F
no. If the aircraft currently scheduled on a flight does not include F there won’t be any F selling classes. At some point things may change - it’s clear there will be fewer planes with F in the future.

Last edited by KARFA; Sep 19, 2020 at 2:49 am
Old Sep 19, 2020, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by James91
Talking of BA canceling bookings (I'll latch onto this thread), if I hold a booking to a destination, but I think that it'll be canceled and I want to travel somewhere else instead on the same day and time, can I book that and hold the 2 tickets until the first flight gets canceled (or I cancel for an FTV) without one of them being canceled?
On BA, you can basically hold as many tickets as you like to different destinations on the same day.
James91 likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2020, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Globaliser
On BA, you can basically hold as many tickets as you like to different destinations on the same day.
Good to know! First booking is far more expensive than the one I'm going to make so I'd rather have it refunded. Cheers.
Old Sep 20, 2020, 5:18 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by golfmad
You're one of the lucky ones. I live and work in the USA on a work visa but I can't go back to the UK as I can't re-enter the USA without some extended dodge through Mexico or Turkey.
I know that feeling - I suffer from the same in Thailand as I live here on a work visa. Can easily (-ish) leave, but coming back has huge complications

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.