Community
Wiki Posts
Search

High Life

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2021, 6:29 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by superscot
Just had a copy of the May/June 2021 edition pop through my letter box. I've never received a paper copy in the post before.

yep, same here although this one was addressed to me rather than Mrs firstlight. Lots of luxury 3rd party advertising so someone at BA has worked hard to sell their frequent flyers to defray the cost of the magazine. Possibly they had a big print run on the premise that more planes would be flying by now?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 11:04 am

Programs: BA Gold
We’ve received two copies of the September/October issue today, never received one before.

Seems a bit of a waste in this new age of sustainability! They’ve gone straight into the blue bin.
londonba2014 likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond
I have just received a copy of High Life by post as well...
Only thing that could have driven this is I did go to the T3 GF for 30 seconds to pick up a print copy in late May and when asked why I was out so quickly on the way out commented I was there was to collect a print HL.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Sep Oct paper edition by post

Hi
.just received the September and October paper copy of highlife in the post this morning.

Regards

tbs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.