Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Manage my booking won't let me change a flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2020, 6:04 am
Original Poster

I've tried for a few days in a row and it's not having it, and BA just cut the phone line off when you call. Any ideas please?

It's a flight and car hire if that makes a difference so officially classed as BA holidays I think?
Old Aug 7, 2020, 6:57 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Correct, you need to contact BAH specifically to change the booking, if the car hire matches the travel dates. If you are travelling in the next few days you will just have to keep trying, if it is further off then you best leave it, BA have cancelled a large number of flights so it's a bit busy.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Thanks cws. If only I could contact BAH. They just cut you off. I am awaiting a refund from them outstanding since April 7 and now can't change these flights. Bit frustrated. I've even taken to messaging them via twitter but you just get an automated response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.