Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Europe serving alcohol?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:20 am

Programs: BA SIL, WN A, UA SIL, Marriott TIT (LT), Hilton DIA
Originally Posted by jjLDNY
I was dreading being the first DYKWIA victim so took the slightly chilled un-citrus’d BM with a “thank you very much”.

I read this too fast, and my mind went to the toilet first.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by krispy84
My crew yesterday were great but was a EF/WW mix. I could hear questions re the galley layout from row 1.
Are you sure? Following the demise of the 767 a few years back there are no aircraft on which EF and WW would both be trained and able to operate together.
KARFA likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 2:28 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Confus
Are you sure? Following the demise of the 767 a few years back there are no aircraft on which EF and WW would both be trained and able to operate together.
I have now had several WW, EF mixed crews, and one with MF too. I had a WW CSD on one A319 flight.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 2:34 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club Gold, *G, EK Skywards Silver
Sorry to take this off topic. But how could a WW CSD have a licence for a SH Airbus? Apart from anything else, when would the training have occurred?
Old Jul 6, 2020, 2:45 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by surryson
Sorry to take this off topic. But how could a WW CSD have a licence for a SH Airbus? Apart from anything else, when would the training have occurred?
Obviously I wasn't going to interogate her, but my guess was she was Eurofleet 767, though I don't remember her from that time, but she had 320 on top as was the norm, moved to WW, but somehow kept her 320 recent. She knew the canister for the biscuits, which foxes many MF crew members.
volar likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Obviously I wasn't going to interogate her, but my guess was she was Eurofleet 767, though I don't remember her from that time, but she had 320 on top as was the norm, moved to WW, but somehow kept her 320 recent. She knew the canister for the biscuits, which foxes many MF crew members.
We still have a small number of CSD's on EuroFleet, and some that demoted recently to Purser who still wear their CSD name badge! A WW crew member wouldn't be rostered a baby bus flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.