Search

How to get refund from BA?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2020, 11:26 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Many
How to get refund from BA?

So BA cancelled my HEL-LHR flight in July. When I click through to manage my booking it says "if you want a refund, click cancel my booking." So I click cancel/refund my booking, then get a confirmation that I will receive a travel voucher. I don't WANT a travel voucher. I want a refund to the payment card. The BA website then says if you REALLY want a refund call BA. Then when you click "Call BA" it says sorry don't call us unless your flight is in the next 72 hours. LOL @ this Kafkaesque nightmare. BA trying to bully us with incompetence into letting them hold onto our $ to float them during this crisis? Any way to actually get my $ refunded since BA have cancelled the flight? I don't want a voucher and don't want to travel on BA whenever it's possible to avoid this awful airline. THX.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 11:29 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
See the main Covid-19 rebooking thread, posts 435 and 666. Depending on where you live, you have between 4 and 6 years to resolve this.
gnomeza likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.