London Heathrow to Newquay
service starts 2 July 18 July 24 July 2020
Print Wikipost

BA Launch London Heathrow to Newquay

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2020, 2:11 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by KARFA
My record is 4 on an LBA which I did twice The important thing is to ask for two bottles to start with otherwise you will run out when the crew are still be serving the rest of the cabin by the time you finished the first
Couldn't you just be honest and ask for 4 up front?
alex67500 likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2020, 6:04 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by Agent69
Couldn't you just be honest and ask for 4 up front?
You might run the risk of your champagne being warmer by the fourth. These little bottles have a small volume to heat exchange surface ratio.
florens and KARFA like this.
Old Aug 4, 2020, 4:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
Some very competitive prices ex-LHR in January (direct with BA, you don't see these on Matrix). How about £137.31 return in J (1.72 per TP) or £47.31 return HBO?
Old Aug 10, 2020, 4:47 am

Programs: BA Gold
Mrs BAECAddict did a weekend break near Padstow this weekend just gone and I have to say I found the new service utterly convenient. Got to the First Wing at 4.45pm and straight through with barely any queuing either for checking our bikes in or for security. The food and drink service is still working very well in Galeries First and I am loving the boarding by row number. I'd be quite happy if this became standard.

Flight was pretty full both ways and flight time was 35/40 minutes in both directions. I cannot tell you how much more pleasant that is compared with four hours in the car or on the train. Hertz car hire at Newquay was super efficient... not sure why Avis is passing on the BA-related business. They do have a station there, but no sign of any life.

On the way home check in as open two hours beforehand and the covid hygiene and distancing measures were RIGOROUSLY enforced! No bad thing in my view. What I found interesting though was the enormous lay over... the incoming flight arrived at about 19:40 and the whole was turned round and ready to go by 20:50 even at quite a leisurely pace. Apparently the earliest we could leave was 10 minutes before schedule so we duly left at 21:15. I think we got the most direct routing we could plus we landed on 9L so it barely took 35 minutes. Very impressed!
Old Aug 11, 2020, 3:25 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Somethings occurring

So Iv just received a raft of cancellation emails for flights booked October/November ........

seems the last service currently is 24/10 and would seem to restart again in December ???

cs
Old Aug 11, 2020, 5:21 am

Programs: BAEC
Yeah it seems they’ve pulled flights for November! How strange, what happened to the PSO??
Old Aug 11, 2020, 6:37 am

Programs: BA GGLFL/ VS GOLD/ WY GOLD/ SQ PPS/KL GOLD
These flights are available for sale in nov they have not been cancelled! and its available in both J and Y
Old Aug 11, 2020, 6:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Flyer1508
These flights are available for sale in nov they have not been cancelled! and its available in both J and Y

yeah they have been reinstated !

had a series of cancellation emails to wake up too. And now have a series of emails saying it’s actually operating

cs
Old Aug 11, 2020, 7:00 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by cornishsimon
yeah they have been reinstated !

had a series of cancellation emails to wake up too. And now have a series of emails saying it’s actually operating
I guess the intern is a jam on top kind of person
Old Aug 11, 2020, 7:01 am

Programs: BA GGLFL/ VS GOLD/ WY GOLD/ SQ PPS/KL GOLD
Has anyone had a email saying it was previously cancelled but is due to depart at 17:15 rather than 08.50 because its weird that BA.COM still states 08.50
Old Aug 11, 2020, 7:05 am
PZE

Programs: BA Bronze, KrisFlyer Silver
I was just about to post that all reward availability for the route 24 Oct - 30 Nov had vanished in the last 12 hours (annoying as I was possibly about to book my first flight since January) - sounds like it’s more than just reward inventory disappearing. Hopefully it’ll all reappear along with the cash flights soon.
Old Aug 11, 2020, 7:24 am

Programs: BA Blue :(
Newquay Airport reporting on twitter they were remove in error.
Old Aug 11, 2020, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by BlackSkyuk

can’t imagine who’s been harassing them on Twitter I really can’t

cs
Old Aug 11, 2020, 12:30 pm
PZE

Programs: BA Bronze, KrisFlyer Silver
Originally Posted by BlackSkyuk
And reward inventory also back (although from memory i think a little bit reduced with more dates being restricted to just 2 seats in J).
Old Aug 13, 2020, 7:14 am

Does anyone know what is happening with LHR-NQY flights, a September departure has been cancelled, I'm currently offered the opportunity for a new date as the return is still available, am entitled to cancel the entire itinerary for as they can't provide the service I'd booked?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.