Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Did BA112 just beat trans-atlantic speed record?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did BA112 just beat trans-atlantic speed record?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2023, 6:39 am

Programs: BA, EI, IB, Hilton Honors
BA112 February 8th 2020 Question

Does anyone know who was at the controls of G-CIVP for it's record breaking Atlantic crossing during storm Ciara?
Old Jan 25, 2023, 9:50 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by Trent900
Does anyone know who was at the controls of G-CIVP for it's record breaking Atlantic crossing during storm Ciara?

Mercury?

(For those with a classical education!)
Old Jan 25, 2023, 10:05 am

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
I have a small piece of this plane, which incidentally brought me home from my honeymoon in Hawaii (operating BA 282 LAX-LHR). This was the first 744 I ever flew and I was upstairs. But it was also my last - I got to experience row 1 to MIA for Christmas. So fond memories of this bird.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.