Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Best parking option for T4 and T5 on same day?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2020, 4:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus

Later this week I am flying out of T5 but droppping somebody at T4 first (and will assist them with check in etc too), I am returning to T5 the next day.

In my mind the best option seems to be T5 parking (probably the Long Stay because of the cost), then bus from T5 parking to T5 then the free bus (which I think is either 482 or 490) to T4 and then for me the free bus back to T5 again?

It seems rather tedious, is there a better alternative that I forgetting?
Old Feb 3, 2020, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I'd use the short stay at T4, assist them to the desk, then back to your car and whizz around to POD or Business parking at T5

Last edited by mikeyfly; Feb 3, 2020 at 4:21 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.