Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cumulative change fee

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2020, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
Cumulative change fee

Quick Q as not experienced this before and can't find an answer.

I have a CE, Valencia - Heathrow - Manchester booking I no longer need. None refundable of course but I can change the date and I might be able to link it in with some other travel rather than chuck the 80TPs away.

When I've changed two sector tickets before it's the highest change fee that has applied and they just charged that plus any fare difference, however on this occasion I have 50 euro fee listed on the Valencia to LHR leg T&Cs (30) and 100 for the LHR to Manchester T&Cs and they seem to be adding it together to give a cummlative total change fee, before fare diff, of 130.
Has this changed, have I just missed it before or is it wrong and I should call Gold line to action Change.

​​
Old Feb 1, 2020, 6:07 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by tuonopepper
Quick Q as not experienced this before and can't find an answer.

I have a CE, Valencia - Heathrow - Manchester booking I no longer need. None refundable of course but I can change the date and I might be able to link it in with some other travel rather than chuck the 80TPs away.

When I've changed two sector tickets before it's the highest change fee that has applied and they just charged that plus any fare difference, however on this occasion I have 50 euro fee listed on the Valencia to LHR leg T&Cs (30) and 100 for the LHR to Manchester T&Cs and they seem to be adding it together to give a cummlative total change fee, before fare diff, of 130.
Has this changed, have I just missed it before or is it wrong and I should call Gold line to action Change.

​​
Not sure without all the details, but in my usual experience it should be just the 100 so definitely worth a call
Old Feb 2, 2020, 1:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
OK, that mirrors my usual experience so I'll try calling them today. Ta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.