Wiki Posts
Search

Last BA flight to NYC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2020, 1:49 am
Suspended

Programs: plenty - ggl, ccr, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by crazyanglaisy
What we need is extensive first hand reports of the size of the queues for the different BA flights (assuming on-time arrivals). Sometimes you're the only person there, other times it's 1-3 hours. Admittedly this will be only vaguely accurate as it's so context dependent, particularly on the arrival times of other airlines' flights.

But, we might be able to get some general sense. Like others, I've come to realise that 179 is consistently terrible. That's a no-go flight for me now.
BA has got greedy and stuffed T7 with Cr-p like LOT. There make a few $ on the fee to use the terminal, then stuff their premium traffic into long queues as LOT, Ukraine and other low tier airlines fill up with transfer traffic, much of which does not seem to get ESTA entry so processing each takes a long time. For this you can blame BA.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 10:47 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Just arrived on BA117 - landed at 1100, on the gate at 1110, number 5 or 6 in the passport queue at 1115 although there were no agents at any stations for a few minutes I must have been through in 10 minutes. Quicker than a lot of GE by the look of it.

However there was only one lane open so those at the back of Y would have had a considerably longer wait.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.