Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Holding a BA 'blue amex' and a BA Premium 'Black' Amex

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2019, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: british airways

I've recently 'upgraded' from my blue BA amex credit card. But not reading the small print properly I didnt realise i wasn't entitled to the sign up bonus.

Anyway - I went ahead and activated the card. and i've now got 2 BA Amex cards on my account, the black card also has both sign up bonuses installed.

Have Amex made a mistake, and can I quietly keep both Amex and get the british airways premium bonus?
Old Nov 12, 2019, 4:08 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
Originally Posted by neongelpens
I've recently 'upgraded' from my blue BA amex credit card. But not reading the small print properly I didnt realise i wasn't entitled to the sign up bonus.

Anyway - I went ahead and activated the card. and i've now got 2 BA Amex cards on my account, the black card also has both sign up bonuses installed.

Have Amex made a mistake, and can I quietly keep both Amex and get the british airways premium bonus?
From what I know you can have up to 2 charge and 2 credit cards at the same time with Amex. You won't be considered a new customer though for the sign up bonus when you get a new one. Some people have more than 1 Amex to take advantage multiple times of Amex offers since there are times you can only use the offer once per card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.