Community
Wiki Posts
Search

777 Heathrow Dubai 2020

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2019, 10:21 am
Original Poster

777 Heathrow Dubai 2020

Im flying Heathrow/Dubai next year (October) First out and CW back.

Currently scheduled for the 777 and trying to work out when they are planning on refurbing the Heathrow fleet or whether I might get an upgrade to the new A350. How best could I do this?
Old Nov 7, 2019, 1:03 pm

Programs: BAEC
Flying BA’s Airbus A350: deliveries, routes, reviews and more

Boeing 777 Club Suites: route info and updates

LGW & LHR selected 777s go 10-abreast (3-4-3) in Y 2018 onwards

Ok there’s quite a lot of info if these threads that will help. Dubai is currently served by the A350. The 777 fleet is being refurbed and will be on going throughout 2020 with up to 2 aircraft per month being refitted.

You can check the aircraft type using the flight number and the website called the BA source is quite useful.

As for a particular aircraft on a particular route and a particular time it’s very likely to change between now and your departure. Aircraft can be swapped about up to a few hours before so it’s good to keep expectations in line with this.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: BAEC
I notice you have duplicate threads due a spelling mistake I guess.

Mods feel free to combine or move etc.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Thanks very much.

Just had a read and it says BA104 is scheduled for the A350 so hoping my flight back to London will be changed from the 777!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.