Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Compensation Claim

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2019, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: MAS - Gold, Qatar Gold & Emirates- Gold. Platinum Marriot Bonvoy , Gold IHG
BA Compensation Claim

Three months ago my Emirates flight from MAN to DBX was delayed for 18 hours due to a tech fault. Emirates put me up in accommodation and then paid out the customary £540 within 10 days.

Two weeks ago my flight in to LHR was late hence I missed my connection to Doha. BA paid for accommodation and got me on a flight the next day (13hrs later). I claimed on their website and got an automated reply and since then have heard nothing. Just to put the icing on the cake my luggage was stuck in LHR for another 2 days prior to them .sending it out.

Anyone on the forum got advice on how I can take my claim to the next level as by law I am led to believe they need to compensate me the £540 similar to Emirates?

thanks
Hitman
Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:14 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
I'll move this to our BA forum.

chgoeditor
co-mod, Info Desk
Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
This is a duplicate (cross-post) of this thread: BA Compensation
Old Aug 28, 2019, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
A busy time for BA following recent IT issues amongst other things. I’d chase after a month

The thread you want is here:

The 2019 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.