Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair Platinum Lounge at Helsinki

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2019, 3:23 pm

Programs: BA
Horrible ad-hominem towards Finnair. How does one expect AY to understand BA IT?

Sorry you had to sit with a different class. It must have been traumatic. Enjoy the upper class next week!
Old Mar 3, 2020, 2:03 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Must admit that the extended business lounge at HEL is rather nice. Loads of seats, power, food not too bad (and they've a lot more tea bags to choose from than the Premium part).
There's a nice booth there for walker talkers as well to boot.
If only Galleries First at LHR was anything like that!
Old Mar 4, 2020, 5:42 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro
Originally Posted by JSM8
Denied access at the new Finnair Platinum lounge as, despite having taken the qualifying flights to move up to Gold and showing the staff there proof of travel etc, because the system hasn't updated and is still showing me as Silver. Grrr! Takes the lack of customer-orientation of lounge dragons to a new level!! Currently sulking in the Business Lounge, which is much reduced in capacity as it is being refurbished.
An example in how the action of one 'computer says no' member of staff can immediately throw out a couple of years of good experiences of Finnair in one fell swoop.
Did you expect them to stop and calculate your flight miles? I feel for you, but if it doesn’t show on your boarding pass as Emerald than you’re not Emerald, regardless of what you know you’ve flown. Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.