Wiki Posts
Search

15% discount with RBC Canada BA Visa

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
15% discount with RBC Canada BA Visa

Maybe of interest to RBC visa holders. This is for flights departing Canada, instead of the regular 10% discount. from the regular website:

RBC British Airways Visa Infinite cardholders can take advantage of this great offer by booking on ba.com/rbc10 and entering the unique promotion code: RBC15OFF at the payment details page. Flights must be booked between August 7 August 21, 2019 with outbound travel commencing from October 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020. Plus collect 3x Avios (usually 2 Avios) when you book British Airways and British Airways Holidays^.

Heres how 15% off works when you book through ba.com/RBC10:
  • Discount is off the total cost of the fare (including taxes, fees, and carrier charges)
  • Travel in any cabin economy (World Traveller), premium economy (World Traveller Plus), business (Club World) or First
  • Book up to eight friends and family members travelling on the same flight
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 6:01 am

Programs: VIPorter First, BA GGL, DL Plat, Golden Circle Elite
Thanks for sharing! I didn't see this.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 3:51 pm

Programs: AC, AS, BA Silver/OW Sapphire, DL, SQ/*A Silver, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Anyone used this great offer?
I have used the code, got the discount and once points credited to BA account, it was still double avios (instead of triple as per the offer...). Called RBC, seems like noone heard of this promo over there (had to feed them on the details!), they are looking into the matter...Anyone with any experience, with regards to this offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.