BA from LHR-MIA Which Terminal?

Old Jul 7, 19, 6:43 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Florida, US
Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Posts: 622
BA from LHR-MIA Which Terminal?

Next April, DW and I are flying BA in F from LHR to MIA. What terminal would you guess will be used for the departure?
Orlando Vic is offline  
Old Jul 7, 19, 6:44 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,259
Originally Posted by Orlando Vic View Post
Next April, DW and I are flying BA in F from LHR to MIA. What terminal would you guess will be used for the departure?
No need to guess, it will be Terminal 3, as it will say on your email confirmation from British Airways.
xxxxx is offline  
Old Jul 7, 19, 6:46 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Krakow
Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Posts: 2,778
MIA flights currently go from t3.Any terminal changes for next summer (starts end of march) would probably be announced oct nov time.
scottishpoet is online now  
Old Jul 7, 19, 7:06 pm
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Florida, US
Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Posts: 622
Originally Posted by xxxxx View Post


No need to guess, it will be Terminal 3, as it will say on your email confirmation from British Airways.
OK, if itís terminal 3, any opinions on the best first lounge in terminal 3?
Orlando Vic is offline  
Old Jul 7, 19, 7:58 pm
  #5  
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
Programs: BA Silver, Mucci
Posts: 8,612
Originally Posted by Orlando Vic View Post


OK, if itís terminal 3, any opinions on the best first lounge in terminal 3?
See this thread which has lots of details, opinions etc. The CX F Lounge is probably the most popular and having been in there a few times I highly recommend it.

Best T3 OneWorld Lounge
PETER01 is offline  
Old Jul 7, 19, 8:14 pm
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Florida, US
Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Posts: 622
Excellent! Many thanks.
Orlando Vic is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: