Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Euro Traveller passengers using the Club Europe toilets?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Euro Traveller passengers using the Club Europe toilets?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2019, 4:48 am

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
I was told off once for asking the BOB cart to move for me. Ever since then I just go where I can. And as an oldie, when I need to go, I have to go.
T8191 and rockflyertalk like this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 4:54 am

"This whole frightful situation would never occur in First Class. People in First Class don't forget to flush. They're very diligent flushers. And if they do, it doesn't matter because their stools are perfectly formed and odour-free."

EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 5:01 am

Programs: BAEC
This thread is going down the pan...

Old Jul 5, 2019, 5:04 am

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
I think one or two contributors are flushed with excitement.
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 5:45 am

Programs: BAEC OW Gold/Emerald
Originally Posted by rickg523
Pass the popcorn!
Damn it, I've run out of popcorn! I'm enjoying this
Old Jul 5, 2019, 6:55 am

Earlier this year I was not allowed to use the economy toilets as I was on a J ticket with QR. The queue for the toilets just wasn't moving fast enough in our cabin. But the FA's flatly refused, standing at the entrance to the economy section with arms blocking the curtain.
nancypants likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
I had once an urgent need to use front loo's whilst myself traveling in Y (row 6 or so); I was actually advised by CSM that I should preferably use the rear toilet but I have asked friendly if he can make a one-off approval for a gold member. I just made it in on time.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 8:21 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Get over it!
Old Jul 5, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
So in short, if you don't like the airline's position just ignore it. We've been over this ground in numerous threads. It always comes down to some people saying "I don't care what the airline says and whether or not there are announcements telling people to stay in their ticketed cabin, I will do whatever I want and if they don't stop me then it's allowed."
This is my position on the subject. I dont really care if anyone likes it or not if I have to go I go where I can get it done with the minimum amount of wait/hassle.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by Ancient Observer
I was told off once for asking the BOB cart to move for me. Ever since then I just go where I can. And as an oldie, when I need to go, I have to go.
Well, I used to be in the same boat ... until, mercifully, a 3cm bladder stone was destroyed with a laser wand (TMI) and my prostate cancer was resolved with a month of radiotherapy. I went just once on Wednesdays 8-hour l/h, despite my age!

BUT ... from enforced habit, I still never bypass an airport loo. Just in case.
HIDDY, Gerbs, PETER01 and 6 others like this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 9:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I'm off to Buenos Aires tomorrow at 7.15am by mini bus which has no toilet and it'll be a three hour journey.

They will stop by request, however as it means a diversion I prefer to keep it in. So instead of my usual three breakfast coffees I'll be limiting myself to one small one.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
@ HIDDY... Prior Planning Prevents Perpetual Pissing Performances.
Beergander, HIDDY, wrp96 and 3 others like this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 10:06 am
Suspended

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG, Enterprise, Avios, Nexus
When this happens does anyone make a note of it and file a complaint with the airline instead of coming here to whinge about it?

The higher fare paid for premium passage includes the absence of lengthy lines for the lav. The pressing needs of the low-fare flyers whether medical or trolley-induced are of no concern. The cabin crew should redirect those from the rear who want to encroach on the privileges for which we have paid. The only way to prevent future reluctance or refusal to protect our privileges to promptly pee will be complaints to higher authorities.
nancypants likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 10:21 am

If someone has an emergency, go for it! Yes, economy seats are supposed to be separate, and premium seats are purchased due to all the amenities. However, I would much rather not smell someones accident for the entirety of my flight. That would be more off putting than having a que near my seats for premium toilets.
Sealink and LTN Phobia like this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 10:32 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
If the route to the rear toilet is blocked by a BoB trolley, causing the queue to the front toilet to extend past the curtain, does a CE passenger have to walk back to the ET cabin to join the back of the queue or can he/she claim ‘priority peeing’ and jump the queue? Should a ‘peeing group’ be printed on the boarding pass to avoid any confusion?
T8191, lavajava and Mordac like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.