Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Earning BA tier points on domestic LATAM Peru

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earning BA tier points on domestic LATAM Peru

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2019, 1:03 pm

Resurrecting this post... How long do you think LATAM will be in OW until? I'm thinking of flying them on LHR-GRU-MVD in May, would I obtain tier points or would I be better off on IB?

Thanks.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 1:13 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by 13901
or would I be better off on IB?
If it's like Fiji you'd be quite safe for May, but it's pure crystal ball stuff, no-one will know for sure. But just pointing out the other alternative: EZE and boat to Montevideo. An interesting city, blessed by the best drivers in Latin America, they more-or-less stop for pedestrians.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
If it's like Fiji you'd be quite safe for May, but it's pure crystal ball stuff, no-one will know for sure. But just pointing out the other alternative: EZE and boat to Montevideo. An interesting city, blessed by the best drivers in Latin America, they more-or-less stop for pedestrians.
Good point, it's just the thought of the 3-class 77E that fills me with dread. IB via Madrid on the other hand... Thanks C-W-S!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.