Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrading GLA-BLQ

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Question Upgrading GLA-BLQ

Hello, next week I am on a flight from GLA to BLQ via LHR. (First time heading to BLQ) This was booked through BA as one booking. I was wondering how likely it is that I will be offered the in-app upgrade. Maybe coincidence, but I have only ever been offered this in app when I have booked my GLA-LHR / GLA-LCY separate from my onward connection?
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:53 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
It’s pretty much certain that you won’t be offered a POUG on the app or in MMB. Unfortunately they never seem to be offered on these connecting bookings.

for your previous one it was a GLA-LON rtn so they do get offered as well as one way direct bookings.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:58 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You would still be OK for an AUP on this if offered at the airport. Which has the merit in deciding which sector(s) you want to upgrade.

I hope you enjoy Bologna, a much under-rated city. @Genius1 did a Trip Report for BLQ which you will find by searching the Trip Report forum.
Genius1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.