Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Register, book and travel before the end of our centenary year and you can collect 100% bonus Avios on all British Airways flights.
This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa, as well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when you travel between Europe and North America.
For an extra treat in our 100th year of flying; if you complete six flights with us, or our partners, you will unlock an additional reward of 2019 bonus Avios.

Register before booking.
Book your flights between 21 March and 19 April 2019
Fly before 31 December 2019
Print Wikipost

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2019, 8:30 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
BA have, rather naughtily, reused the promotional weblink, so an attempt to view the T&Cs of this promo by clicking the link in the OP just takes you to the current (Sep 2019) double Avios promotion.

Can anyone provide a link to, or copy of, the T&Cs for this promo ?

[I'm trying to determine whether an AA internal USA flight, booked as part of a BA holiday, qualifies or not]
Old Oct 2, 2019, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
BA have, rather naughtily, reused the promotional weblink, so an attempt to view the T&Cs of this promo by clicking the link in the OP just takes you to the current (Sep 2019) double Avios promotion.

Can anyone provide a link to, or copy of, the T&Cs for this promo ?

[I'm trying to determine whether an AA internal USA flight, booked as part of a BA holiday, qualifies or not]
Luckily I kept the email from back in March so I have the terms that were attached to that. Here it is:

This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club Member, aged 18 or over.

To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must, before booking, register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA and complete the registration process on the same webpage. Eligible Participants must then book during the Promotional Period: 21 March to 19 April 2019 and fly during the Travel Period: 21 March to 31 December 2019 23.59 GMT.

A Qualifying Flight is either a one-way (single sector) or a return flight (two sectors) between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft that must be booked after the Member has registered. Members can receive 100% bonus Avios on up to six single sector Qualifying Flights.

A Qualifying flight is (i) a BA prefix on any selling class (excluding reward flights or upgrades using Avios) or cabin on any BA operated service, or (ii) any flight included as part of a British Airways Holiday package, and (iii) a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe and North America. The promotion also applies to travel on domestic flights within the UK and southern Africa (operated by Comair), Sunnair and CityFlyer. Any other flights operated by any other BA franchises, codeshare partners or oneworld alliance members will not qualify.

The Eligible Participant can collect 100% bonus Avios on up to six sectors and will be awarded after each Qualifying Flight has been completed. Eligible Participants who register, book and complete six or more Qualifying Flights will receive an additional 2019 bonus Avios once the sixth sector has been completed.

All Qualifying Flights are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
I could stick this in the wiki if we all agree?
Oxon Flyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.