Wiki Posts
Search

Current WT Food Offerings

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2019, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Current WT Food Offerings

Hi Guys,

So I am flying GLA - LHR then LHR - DEN in a couple of weeks. I know the domestic flight is now BOB but what can I expect on the Denver flight? The last time I did this, about 3 years ago it was Curry (which I hate) or Pasta (which I am not that fond of. is this still likely to be the same as back then or have things improved? I will be returning from Chicago. whats the meal likely to consist of from there and is the breakfast just an orange juce and a snall muffin?

Thanks for your help
Old Mar 10, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: BAEC
There is a thread for this but it may not have recent examples. Heres the thread nonetheless...

Long haul in-flight catering | World Traveller
Old Mar 10, 2019, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Most thankfully (for those who fly regularly), menus change regularly! The main meal menu will still be small salad/starter, a choice of two mains and a dessert (which is usually good). The two mains will still usually include a vegetarian choice (usually pasta) and another one which will be meat (usually chicken or beef), but whether that is a curry (still happens frequently and is actually a favourite with many!), roast beef, or something else is impossible to predict.

Before landing, you'll get a second snack, which unless it has changed will be a packed small afternoon tea (half sandwich, scone with cream and jam).
Old Mar 10, 2019, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Outbound your choices will be Chicken Chasseur or Tortiglione pasta with red pesto, mid flight a Magnum ice cream, before landing a hot smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich and a flapjack.
Inbound you will be served Rosemary Chicken or Farfalle with creamy basil sauce and before landing I’m not 100% sure but I think it is a croissant with strawberry jam.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 2:35 pm

On our Delhi booking in WT I went in to order a gluten free meal for me, and was surprised you could also choose “specially designed menus” for 16.

Things like “taste of Britain”. Seems a bit odd to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.