Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How good the BA forum is!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2019, 12:53 pm

Couldn’t agree less. Since finding the BAEC board I’ve found the need to aspire to Silver and when I achieved that I’ve then found the need to aspire to Gold. And achieved that. I’ve got BA credit cards. I now know and indulge in TP runs. Ex-EU is a standard procedure now on family holidays. I never take the transit train. I compare BA First to Q-Suites subconsciously. I keep considering the value I’d get from GUF2 or even GGL. I can no longer fly at the back of the plane. I can no longer fly direct.

Now, i even shop at Tesco.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by lavar56
Couldn’t agree less. Since finding the BAEC board I’ve found the need to aspire to Silver and when I achieved that I’ve then found the need to aspire to Gold. And achieved that. I’ve got BA credit cards. I now know and indulge in TP runs. Ex-EU is a standard procedure now on family holidays. I never take the transit train. I compare BA First to Q-Suites subconsciously. I keep considering the value I’d get from GUF2 or even GGL. I can no longer fly at the back of the plane. I can no longer fly direct.

Now, i even shop at Tesco.
Yes, it makes prostitutes of us all!

rb211.
MaxFlyer, lavar56, Thysk and 1 others like this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 2:39 pm

I agree, thanks to this forum we now travel in F with a 2-4-1 and other queries are answered quickly and correctly. If only BA telephone agents had the same knowledge!
Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:34 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
This forum is great. I feel bad always coming here and asking questions, since I feel like I should be able to contribute the occasional answer. Alas, every time I do know the answer someone has quickly beaten me to it!
spikegall likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:44 pm

Not only are the responses generally quick, this is a pleasant environment in which to ask questions. Other forums (mentioning no nAAmes) aren't always quite so friendly!

rb211.
Gildas likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Looking back ...

2007 - Joined BAEC ... Bloo
2010 - Flyertalk
2015 - BAEC Gold

This is a wonderful place! Thanks, everyone who has helped us stagger our elderly way around the system and, indeed, quite a few new places on the Planet! ^

<sent from my iPad in Phoenix, Arizona>
Old Feb 21, 2019, 12:18 am

My timing is quite similar to Uncle T's... thanks to all here!

rb211.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.