Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No San Jose

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:00 am

Programs: BAEC: Silver. Nothing else as TopCashBack trumps all hotel programs
Originally Posted by tmoore4000
I mean there are worst but places than Costa Rica and Cabo to accidentally fly to right? Haha
STN
Old Nov 21, 2018, 2:34 am

A few years back I was at a major tech conference in SJC along with a large group of colleagues. One other colleague had a previous engagement elsewhere, so had arranged their own booking separate to the main group.

He turned up a day late because - you guessed it - he’d gone on his merry way to SJO. I’m not sure if he got all the way there before recognising his mistake, and English is not his native language so I can imagine it’s an easy mistake to make, but we had a good chuckle out of it.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 6:41 am

Programs: BA; SQ; Hyatt; Hilton
Re. airport code mistakes, I was once checking in for an Air Berlin flight VRA (Varadero, Cuba) to MUC and asked them to check the bags through to Heathrow on a separate BA ticket. There was a lot of head scratching and speaking to colleagues before the tags were printed and the bags were just about to head off to HEA (Herat, Afghanistan) when I noticed and intervened!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.