Wiki Posts
Search

Reward seats

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:52 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by 2ilent8cho
What are these T365 and T355 codes?
the number of days before the flight. T-355 means 355 days before the flight.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: BA
Time before departure. Sometime T(days) or T(hours) closet to departure.

It’s 6years yesterday since I started an F redemption to JFK for a somewhat last minute long weekend with Mrs Malkie (TR via signature).

My advice is start checking routes and times regularly and jump on if your dates and times match. I managed 2 CW redemptions to MCO in the summer of 2019 which I would never have thought possible.

Keep checking and book if you see something which works.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:09 pm

If you can be reasonably flexible, you should find 2 F redemptions, especially somewhere like JFK as has been mentioned. Although 2 seats are guaranteed in business class, you may have to pay around £320 in return seat fees if you wanted to guarantee good seats, especially upper deck. I'd hold out for F, especially with what I believe is a superlative Concorde Room experience - so be flexible and keep checking. Good luck, and report back!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:26 pm

Programs: BA Silver (for now)
I believe BA put 2 Business Class seats and 4 Economy seats up for Avios redemption on each flight, but what is the First Class allocation? I've been saving for 3 years and got up to 580,000 Avios so far (and not far off getting a 2 for 1 voucher too) and likely be going for a LHR to JFK at some point in the next year. As i have never flown outside Europe or anything better than KLM to Amsterdam or Monarch flight Ibiza i'm really wanting to try First as it will likely be the only opportunity i will ever have but compared to Business Class the seats available seem very sparse or extremely sparse on other routes like LHR to LAX. If i cannot get First is the difference between Business and First that much on the North American routes?
If you want JFK, easy.

136k off peak, if 241 then that’s it for 2 people plus £550 taxes each.

Enjoy!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by fruitcage
the number of days before the flight. T-355 means 355 days before the flight.
Originally Posted by malkie
Time before departure. Sometime T(days) or T(hours) closet to departure.
Think of NASA countdowns. It's the same thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.