Wiki Posts
Search

Really impressed with how BA treat kids

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2018, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by arh1

thank you. Needed to read that after reading the other thread! Was getting more anxious about my first trip with baby coming up at Xmas!
You'll be fine. The hardest thing we had to deal with the first time was all the luggage. Cases, car seat, pushchair. We ended up gate checking the pushchair, stuffing nappies in with the car seat and taking a good sized carry on. Enjoy it
Old Nov 5, 2018, 3:56 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
We generally had very good experiences with BA as well when our kids were small - and thankfully we never had too much noise from either of them, whichever cabin we were in The one thing which I heard has improved is the management of buggies.

We did travel a few times with BA when both of our children were under 2 - but once we had the smallest and lightest double buggy possible which we brought to the aircraft door, with the promise that it would be provided back to the door on arrival at LHR. Of course it wasn't, despite our pleas at the gate on arrival, each carrying a small child, bags etc. and the BA staff were totally unhelpful despite a v long walk to baggage reclaim. The feeling of total unhelpfulness stayed with Mrs TT1F for years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.