Wiki Posts
Search

BA Class "O" Avios upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Question BA Class "O" Avios upgrade?

Cant seem to find any other thread with a fixed answer. Have a flight from LHR-LAX in O, is this possible to upgrade to WT+ with Avios? There is an option for upgrade with cash, which is pricey £21K for the 4 of us.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:04 pm

Programs: BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by FrogTastic
Cant seem to find any other thread with a fixed answer. Have a flight from LHR-LAX in O, is this possible to upgrade to WT+ with Avios? There is an option for upgrade with cash, which is pricey £21K for the 4 of us.
Not possible from O booking class I'm afraid.

Details here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29235586-post7.html
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:13 pm

Programs: BA, Hilton
And just for completeness, here it is from the horse's mouth, see the section "When can I upgrade with Avios"

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/spending-avios/upgrading-with-avios
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Oh well, I expect it’s unlikely a POUG will popup then.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Diamond, IHG Diamond
I got offered a POUG on an O class fare to LUX last week. Not long haul I know but it can happen.
FrogTastic likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Flight was only £240 direct, so I guess I can’t expect the world. I’ll hold on to the slim chance we get a unlikely POUG offer for 4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.