Search

Can I use Concorde Room?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2018, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Was BA GGL but no longer travelling
Can I use Concorde Room?

Hi

I'm returning SEA to LHR and LHR to EDI later in August and I have booked First (long story...). When I land at LHR will I be able to use the CCR? If I look at my booking it just shows CE for the domestic leg since that's all there is (well, and cattle), but the actual ticket I booked for the through route was First.

If I hover over the "More flight information" links in the EC website it shows Selling Class A for SEA LHR and Selling Class J for LHR EDI, but I guess that's normal.

At 4200 points I can't get into the CCR by any other means, I'm just curious if this allows it,

Travelling J on the outwards leg.

Many thanks.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Yes just show your inbound F boarding pass at the door (providing its same day!)

Lounge Access thread is very good

BA lounge access guidelines
ringingup likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Yes, you can use the Concorde Room when connecting from a long haul F to a lower class same day flight. Save your F boarding pass and be prepared to present it. See:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28247202-post2.html
Arrive LHR in First, Connect in Business - Concorde Room?
Old Jul 16, 2018, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Was BA GGL but no longer travelling
Brilliant, thank you both. My first every foray into that lounge....and I'll make sure my wife is driving home from EDI....
so3003 and Sealink like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.