Search

Advice/Help Needed: Misconnect LHR

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2018, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by rossmacd
Rubbish.

If you enjoy spending more time at airports than necessary, keep up your strategy

There is a MCT for a reason - I will always book MCT to reduce overall travel time where possible - there is always another flight. And yes, it is a risk I am willing to take.

Further to this, DOM-INT at LHR T5 should be reduced to 45 minutes from the current rather ludicrous 60 minutes.
MCT is fine at the moment. If it was reduced to 45 minutes there would actually be a lot more misconnections, unhappy passengers and likely delayed bags too. It might be fine for you and the others that promote this ridiculous idea but BA has to consider more than just you in setting these things.

And no there isn't always another flight that day to some destinations. And if there is it can be several hours away resulting BA to having to pay EU261 compensation etc and increasing costs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.