Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Receiving my bronze baec welcome pack has given me the hunger to reach silver

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Receiving my bronze baec welcome pack has given me the hunger to reach silver

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2018, 8:50 am

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
I've seen many FTers mention that the turnaround for receiving the packs is around 6 weeks. Is this a reasonable constant or just when they are having issues? With give or take 6 weeks between me hitting Bronze & then reaching Silver I'm wondering if i'll show as Silver before even getting my Bronze pack. I've already figured out that having the app show your status is normally enough to get the benefits if you haven't received your card unless anyone wants to correct that as well.

I'm quite looking forward to getting that shiny bit of plastic myself I have to admit. I had hoped that it would arrive while away on an extended/ 12 day trip so it was sat on the matt when I got back but have learnt from here that such things are probably quite unrealistic.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
TWCLAM ... they are produced in batches, so it is a matter of luck as to where your cards fit into the cycle.

I’m sure you can visualise the production issues involved in feeding all those personalised cards to tens of thousands of individuals. They aren’t fed in one at a time on a daily basis!
TWCLAM likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 2:13 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
Originally Posted by BertieBadger
Thanks JP Flyer, great info. EDI is one of my local airports and this wasn't a route I knew, it's certainly one to bear in mind should Mrs BertieB or I find ourselves a few points short of status..... ^
The only thing to watch is that this is a very seasonal route and I think it only runs on Friday’s from the beginning of June to the 21st September with no guarantee that it will be back on next year.
BertieBadger likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.