Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Good to see the old BA 737s back at LGW for Titan/BA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good to see the old BA 737s back at LGW for Titan/BA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2018, 2:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Originally Posted by Globaliser
If I've read the reg correctly (OAV? - and FR24 says she was at LVI on 7 July), it looks like that's an aircraft that was originally with MH.
Yes OAV was the aircraft. Ahh ex MH , thanks for that. Interesting. 😁
Old Jul 9, 2018, 3:20 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by CMK10
The only one I ever flew (G-DOCL from MAN-LGW on 12/16/2007) is now flying for something called Atlantic Airlines.

thats now a freighter 734

west Atlantic operate 737 and ATR freighter conversions within Europe. In the UK they mainly operate for Royal Mail and can often be seen at STN/EMA but mainly overnight.

Incidentally titan have one other ex BA 734 which has already been freighter converted with titans only passenger 734 due to undergo freighter conversion during winter 18/19

cs
Old Jul 10, 2018, 8:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cornishsimon

thats now a freighter 734

west Atlantic operate 737 and ATR freighter conversions within Europe. In the UK they mainly operate for Royal Mail and can often be seen at STN/EMA but mainly overnight.

Incidentally titan have one other ex BA 734 which has already been freighter converted with titans only passenger 734 due to undergo freighter conversion during winter 18/19

cs
Ah very interesting, thank you for explaining that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.