Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA269 (LHR-LAX) returning to LHR...

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2018, 3:36 pm

Delicious ))

600 x 3 its not bad at all

But I can say that it was quite frustrating when the capt told us the news I was thinking on a long night at the airport with a 2 years old daughter with low batteries hehe :P but sometimes you have luck and it goes well and smooth and sometimes you have to make your own luck as Ldnn1 said
Old May 3, 2018, 3:38 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Thanks very much for giving us the details Alex Pugna. And indeed your post gives one very big lesson to anyone else on a stranded A380 returned to LHR - always use the passageways! I'm also pleasantly surprised how well organised it was, though perhaps it wasn't for those who arrived last. A very interesting post.

(And you certainly don't need to apologise for your English!)
Old May 3, 2018, 4:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Any chance QR leasing BA some of their A380s?
Old May 4, 2018, 12:39 am

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Any chance QR leasing BA some of their A380s?
That would be the sensible thing for BA to do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.