Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Who drank all the champagne ? [No LPGS in the CCR !!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who drank all the champagne ? [No LPGS in the CCR !!]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2018, 9:58 am

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
So no LPGS in CCR may have lead to the distressing situation in GF where they have just been serving Castelnau....
Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
That's been previously established: it is an importance of GGL.
Haha Very good.

Now where is T8191? I haven't noticed his posts for a while and I a feeling he would have made a contribution here...
Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:14 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
Just asked and they only received two boxes, so guess LPGS is on a need to know basis
Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:35 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
You poor Darlings! Has it come to this? I’m sitting here and my Pad screen is slippery from my tears. Thank God for waterproof mascara or it’d look like a panda had posted. .

So what horrid bubble plonk were you offered? Never mind, it’ll be like flying Aa on Domestic! Did they serve it in a tumbler just to complete the illusion?

Dreadful!Now the cruel among you will think that I am being less than sincere in my sorrow for you. Expel such thoughts from your pretty little heads whilst Auntie runs to fix today’s first gin and watches the sun set on Mount Etna. Xxxx
Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:37 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by MANtraveller
Hurrah !!! Just sat down for a meal in CCR Dining, they have LPGS and are only serving with food, form an orderly queue !

i was told stocks are very low, it may not last.
Yes, I’m still on the Henriot. If this persists tomorrow I may have to take up residence in the dining area.
MANtraveller likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:40 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
You poor Darlings! Has it come to this? I’m sitting here and my Pad screen is slippery from my tears.
Indeed the afflicted are unfortunately having to make do with the 3 alternative Champagne providers currently on offer.

Alternatively they could see if Saudi Champagne could be knocked up: fizzy water plus apple juice and mint.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:46 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Indeed the afflicted are unfortunately having to make do with the 3 alternative Champagne providers currently on offer.

Alternatively they could see if Saudi Champagne could be knocked up: fizzy water plus apple juice and mint.
Surely there is some So Jennie hiding somewhere in the CCR?!
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:58 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by teledude
Glad you made it and great to say hi yesterday turned into a CCR do in the end
Thank you, it was great to meet you too.

Yes. It was a fun mini Do!

Hope you had a good flight and enjoy your holiday.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 2:23 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by Flexible preferences
Haha Very good.

Now where is T8191? I haven't noticed his posts for a while and I a feeling he would have made a contribution here...
I think T8191 hates the new desktop skin and is staying away from FT because of that.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by florens
I think T8191 hates the new desktop skin and is staying away from FT because of that.
Ah, thanks - it is quite a change.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:05 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
Talking

Originally Posted by teledude
Not me I'm on the espresso martinis boss
Please remind me, as I seem to constantly forget - is the espresso martini in the CCR or another lounge?
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:09 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by LCSinTexas
Please remind me, as I seem to constantly forget - is the espresso martini in the CCR or another lounge?
Only in CCR, unless you make your own. Unfortunately el maestro Borisz has moved on to another role at the airport earlier this week so that particular aspect of the experience is no longer with us,
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:18 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Only in CCR, unless you make your own. Unfortunately el maestro Borisz has moved on to another role at the airport earlier this week so that particular aspect of the experience is no longer with us,
Thank you, I will hope he has passed on this important info to someone whom he left behind in the CCR. Will try once on Sunday, otherwise I'll have to find something else to go with breakfast.

L
Old Mar 31, 2018, 2:09 am

LPGS available in CCR as of now...
Old Mar 31, 2018, 2:45 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by lavajava
LPGS available in CCR as of now...
I’ll be there soon to double check!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.