Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Annoying issue with reward flights to CHC

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Annoying issue with reward flights to CHC

Right so took advantage of the QR sale to fly into Oz and out from NZ . Now trying to book internal/ local flights using avios

I can get CNS to S YD and SYD to MEL to price up fine but everytime i try and go Melbourne to Christchurch it shows me availability, i click on it then get an error. Was doing same SYD to Christchurch last night as well- but only on flights up to 1st OCt ( funnily enough dates after that worked ok)

Any ideas? I hate having to use the phone ( hard of hearing) and id like to be able to see the cost
Old Feb 23, 2018, 7:07 am

Programs: QF Plat & LTG, VA Plat
They’re QF flights mostly operated by Jetconnect (Kiwi subsidiary) so that’s why they don’t show up. Call in and they can book them. Availability normally good.

Search on QF site if want to check dates.
Sam Lewis likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 7:10 am

Programs: QF Plat & LTG, VA Plat
Ps: AirNZ often have sales on these routes, there was one just this week. Can often be very cheap and they’re great to fly with.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by justin_krusty
Ps: AirNZ often have sales on these routes, there was one just this week. Can often be very cheap and they’re great to fly with.
thx will also check that out

ouch scrap that- over £200 each for short flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.