Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Super Hi-J 744 Routes?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2018, 10:18 am

Programs: GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by Cw novice
Interestingly I am on the 174 back from JFK on a Saturday in September and this is showing as a 52J 747 when reserving my seat. Bagged 64k but hoping for the Super HI J. Out of interest if there is an equipment change to Super Hi J will I have to reserve my seat again or will it be carried over.
Should stick as the UD layout doesn't change
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old May 23, 2018, 9:00 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by rockflyertalk
Ok so I'm replying to myself here, I realise that but...

I actually would like to know if 115 on the 17th June will be a Hi-J, it's currently the old 52J layout. Any luck that this might change to the 86J layout, and/or push my luck further, have WiFi too?

Thanks,
I was checking for 86J routes/flight numbers and came across this thread. EF shows BA115 on the 17th June is still a mid-J fyi.
Thanks to all who mentioned Jet Tracker, very handy to know ^
Old May 23, 2018, 9:08 am

Programs: BA Silver - QF Lifetime Silver
Originally Posted by Prospero
I've just done a sweep of the Jet Tracker. During the months of Jan/Feb 2018, the Super High J Boeing 747s operated on the following routes:
If you go to British Airways Boeing 747-400 Aircraft then click on Routes at the r/h side and then the 14F/86J/30W/145Y Fleet button you willl get all routes flown by this fleet in the last 30 days.
PETER01 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.